The end has finally arrived… and although we may not have reached Ellen herself, we had a blast. Hope you did too!
Thanks for coming along for the ride.
The Ellen Connection.
In Australia, two dewy eyed Ellen fans make a pact to meet their hero. Dizzy with ideas, not all of them good, a journey begins to reach America’s National Treasure...Ellen.
the finals week is upon us. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is there will only be episode this week. The good news is that it will be a video of EPIC proportion! Get ready guys, the episode airs Friday night!
1. because if you don’t like us, your mum probably will, and if your mum likes it then you will probably get an extra pork chop with your dinner.
2. because we will be thanking ONE twitter account when we get onto the show and I’m sure that it will deffinatily, probably be you that we thank!
3. because we saved a lamb!
4. because there is nothing more fun than watching two people shamelessly whore themselves for attention.
5. because we also love Justin Beiber/Lady Gaga/ Tayler Loutner
6. because if we don’t get on the show our egos will deflate leading to a mental breakdown…and if you are on the same train we are when that happens it will be loud and irritating for you.
7. because, like you, we also love pony’s! (that’s right 20%-of-our-viewership, we do know our audience)
8. because somewhere its opposite day, which means if you usually wouldn’t like something…well, today you kinda have to.
9. because Ellen loves us…she just doesn’t know that yet.
10. because if you don’t believe in us then fairies die.
11. because we get off topic, kind of like how we did back at number 9 there.
12. because if you share this the person you love will ask you out in the next week (I read that in an email and it didn’t work for me but I’m definitely, probably sure it will for you.)
13. its unlucky not to share it (get it, a number 13 reference)